Sunday, December 2, 2012

Favorite Cookie Recipe



I've been baking several batches of chocolate chip cookies and have decidedly found my most favorite recipe! You can find the recipe by going to Plain Chicken; why a vegan is searching around a website with that name, I'm not sure. Truth is, I was googling away and came across a Bisquick recipe and have since made the cookies and wow, yummy!

Here is the recipe, cut and pasted from the Plain Chicken, which I slightly tweaked:

1/2 cup butter, softened
1 cup brown sugar, packed
2 teaspoons vanilla
1 egg (I didn't have an egg replacer/substitute, so I used water and oil)
2 3/4 cups Bisquick baking mix
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (6 oz)
1/2 cup nuts, chopped, if desired (optional)

Heat oven to 375°F. In large bowl, mix butter, sugar, vanilla and egg. Stir in Bisquick mix, chocolate chips and nuts. Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet, drop about 2 inches apart; flatten slightly. Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack.

They're incredibly easy to make and even easier to eat! Warning, these cookies are amazingly addictive. So, for all you ladies looking to gain weight this holiday season, you're welcome! 

No comments:

Post a Comment