Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Looking Forward to 2013!

2011 and 2012 were years of focusing on bad health. I focused on my "former" life of being a healthy social worker. I focused on what I used to do and what I no longer couldn't. I can say, those two years were the worst of my life. Having to leave my job because of health was one of the most depressing moments of my life. But there's nothing I can do to go back in time and change it. These are the cards I've been dealt and I'm at peace with who I am.

I feel really great about 2013. I am looking forward to acceptance and focusing on the positive things in life. I'm ready to move forward.

Truth is, we're all dealing with something. Whether it's health, financial, mental, etc. we all have some challenge and burden in our life. But, we don't have to be defined by it. Focus on that which we can do something about.

Happy 2013 everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment