Monday, February 27, 2012

My Oscar Picks



Last night was the 84th Annual Academy Awards. I personally enjoy that Billy Crystal returned as the host; I enjoy the song and dance and comfort he brings to the show. Yes, it might be a tad boring, but I prefer it! I am eager to watch the Fashion Police, who will pick their best and worst, but I'm going to choose my own now.
One of my favorites, and I rarely think she goes wrong, is Michelle Williams. I love that she wore red!
Getty Images
I also loved Viola Davis who went natural with her hair and wore green. I love the look!
Celebuzz
Another favorite was Giulianna Rancic. She is a reporter for E! news and this was her second look of the show. Very pretty; loved the makeup!

Giuliana Rancic 2012 Oscars
                                                             Celebuzz
We always have to look at the misses of the night...Rooney Mara. I love her unique qualities, just not a fan of this dress.
Just Jared
Ellie Kemper...well, I don't think you need to match your hair color with the dress...
HOLLYWOOD, CA - FEBRUARY 26:  Actress Ellie Kemper arrives at the 84th Annual Academy Awards held at the Hollywood & Highland Center on February 26, 2012 in Hollywood, California.  (Photo by Jason Merritt/Getty Images) Photo: Jason Merritt, Getty Images / SF
Getty Images
Lastly, Kate Mara...well, I think her face says it all...
HOLLYWOOD, CA - FEBRUARY 26:  Actress Kate Mara arrives at the 84th Annual Academy Awards held at the Hollywood & Highland Center on February 26, 2012 in Hollywood, California.  (Photo by Michael Buckner/Getty Images) Photo: Michael Buckner, Getty Images / SF
Getty Images

No comments:

Post a Comment