Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Favorite celebrity Valentine's Day couples #celebrity #valentinesday

Today while watching the Wendy Williams Show, she discussed a few of her favorite celebrity couples and it got me thinking who are my favorite couples, just for Valentine's Day! I think it is beyond difficult for any couple in the spotlight to have a successful and healthy relationship.
Here are my top 5 love stories and couples for Valentine's Day:

5. Giuliana and Bill Rancic. How can you not LOVE this couple? So wonderful.


4. Faith Hill and Tim McGraw. They are the reigning King and Queen of Country Music. 


3. Kelly Ripa and Mark Consuelos. I absolutely love when Mark co-hosts with Kelly on Kelly Live! They are a gorgeous couple! 

2. Kate and William. I absolutely love this couple. I stayed up very late/early to watch the wedding and it was everything and then some! 


1. Michelle and President Obama. I love this couple. They have real love that shows when they tease each other and look lovingly into each others' eyes. Love them! 


HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment